As a church, we inhabit (at least) 4 different spaces:
- We gather for worship every Sunday at 10am in Taproot Theatre.
- Our staff can often be found in our office, which is also teeming with our youth and kids on Sunday mornings.
- 7 days a week you can find coffee, pastries, and community at The Green Bean Coffeehouse.
- And our church is also scattered throughout greater Seattle in their homes, jobs, and every other place we exist throughout the week.
Parking in Greenwood is increasingly limited. It’s probably a good idea to allow a few extra minutes for finding a space. Here are a few options:
- Greenwood Square Parking Lot- There is a PAID parking lot immediately to the north of Taproot Theatre accessed from Palatine. Cost is $3/hour and can only be paid by cell phone. Please do not park in any slot designated as ‘Reserved.’
- Street Parking- street parking is another option and can usually be found on Palatine, 87th or 1st Ave NW.
- Fred Meyer Parking Lot- The Fred Meyer parking lot (1 block west of Taproot) is also a good option.