As a church, we inhabit (at least) 4 different spaces:
- We gather for worship every Sunday at 10am in Taproot Theatre.
- Our staff can often be found in our office throughout the week.
- Throughout the week you can find coffee, pastries, and community at the Green Bean Coffeehouse.
- Our church is also scattered throughout greater Seattle in homes, jobs, and every other place we live throughout the week.
Parking in Greenwood is increasingly limited. It’s probably a good idea to allow a few extra minutes for finding a space. Here are a few options:
- Greenwood Square Parking Lot - There is a PAID parking lot immediately to the north of Taproot Theatre accessed from Palatine. Cost is $3/hour and can only be paid by cell phone. Please do not park in any slot designated as ‘Reserved.’
- Street Parking - street parking is another option and can usually be found on Palatine, 87th or 1st Ave NW.
- Fred Meyer Parking Lot - The Fred Meyer parking lot (1 block west of Taproot) is also a good option.